Monday, August 25, 2008


Man.. these babes sure update fast alright! I'm having issues catching up like, seriously. Anyways, her's another skirt for you lot. We sure don't get enough of 'em these days. They are like, erm, hard to find due to size I suppose. But this one here is a wrap around so it fits all!

SPOTTED: Vibrant Swirls

If it isn't another kimono inspired dress! *giggles* This one comes with hearts too. I adore them, what about you? They are like the best things ever, and I bet 'cha there are more to come!

SPOTTED: Like Seriously

Omg, a warparound dress! That is uber gorgeous. Have been looking everywhere for something like that, but they are like so hard to find. And now we have 'em right here! Woot!

Got your dose of Little Miss tees yet? Tee-hee. There are more available. And I would love to add more to my collection buy I'm full to bursting with tees in my closet already!

SPOTTED: Pink Ladybirdz *Newbie*

Ooo.. another newbie and she brings in the bling bling with this one here. A mesh bag/clutch whatchamacallit. Tee-hee. Perfect for those big dinners coming up, no?

SPOTTED: Cherry Blossom Closet *Newbie*

Ooo.. I love this halter! And it's another wraparound piece. Don't you just adore the embroidery at the side over there? I think its awesome. I wanna have a piece too!

SPOTTED: Stitch Project

And they have more personalised buttons for sale! This time with statements. Ooo.. I like the "Wateva!" Tee-hee. So overused, can?



XOXO,

Your sister in shopping

No comments: