Wednesday, December 17, 2008



SPOTTED: Peaches & Pixies

This dress is something like no other! Check out the design of it already. Not your average dress, definitely! Make this one a tube dress or not! Totally your pick babes!

SPOTTED: JMC Shopaholics

Fake eyelashes! I've never attempted to wear them but always found them uber cool! Probably I'm afraid I'll poke my eyes or something. Tee-hee. If this is your kinda thing, get them here already!

SPOTTED: A Blinc

Ahh.. another jumpsuit, can?! They look really awesome and totally a spin off from the "traditional" jumpsuit look isn't it? Totally loving the look already!

SPOTTED: Velvet Ribbon

I told you I'm all about polka dottie goodies now! Especially this one here, sure is one of a kind isn't it babes? A mini dress or a long top? It still looks sexy-licious!

SPOTTED: Lala Bubbles Shoppie

These actually hydrates your feet and remove dead cells, can? That is so cool! Especially for you babes who walk all day in heels and such. Plus, even if it doesn't quite work out, they still are a cute pair isn't it? Tee-hee

SPOTTED: Deluxcious Doll

A hoodie that is crocheted. How awesome is that now babes?! Totally a rare find that's right! Woot! And only one piece available! So grab it now!!!

SPOTTED: Pinkylixiouz

Halters have always looked good, no? Personally, I adore the halter tops! I never can get enough of them really! Tee-hee. And this one here with the chiffon and satin, sure is one yummy-licious top already!

SPOTTED: Rosette Couture

Them statement tees never fail to make me grin alright! Tee-hee. They sure find the most awesome sayings around, don't they? *winks* Like this one here!

SPOTTED: Lovely Lolitas

I wonder who started the fringe craze. First spotted on the gladiators and now on bags and everything else?! They sure are a classy look, no? and we want more!

SPOTTED: Clothesbucket

Oh yes, we miss you loads babe! And we are super glad that you're back! And with some awesome high waisted shorts to share too! *grins* We loike it!

SPOTTED: Buckle Buckle

Ahh.. more dual toned goodies! I tell you, they have this magnetic pull can? Everything I see more, I want more! Is it me or you feel the same way too?!

SPOTTED: .Stop.Shop.Splurge.

While Christmas hasn't come to past, the goodies for the upcoming Chinese New Year are here already! Woot! And we sure love it when there is an occasion to dress up for, no?

XOXO,

Your sister in shopping

No comments: