Thursday, January 22, 2009

I guess I have not made it clear enough

  1. Only e-shops that are opened for business purposes i.e. in the long run, not just for the sake of getting rid of pre-loved goods will be reviewed. It's sometimes confusing when the pre-loved goods are mixed with the new goods, not only for myself but also for readers
  2. No pre-loved goods will be reviewed, this includes brand new, with or without tags
  3. The late night reviews are because I am away during day time, family issues
  4. As for vintage stuff being reviewed, the decision will be made when the poll is closed. As of now, am still reviewing based on what I think is new
  5. Only Malaysian blogshops will be reviewed
  6. Please, I repeat myself, do not lie your way through to be featured

Thank you

No comments: