Wednesday, January 28, 2009

SPOTTED: Cherrylicious



You know, flowers look real pretty when they're blue! *giggles* And it makes this kimono dress look awesome too, no? Tee-hee. I'd totally think so! Something unusual, all the more perttier!

SPOTTED:
Pastel Stripes



Liking those princess sleeves already? Here are more for you! All chiffon, making it all the more demure and sweet looking! Aww... just nice for the lovely you!

SPOTTED: Oriental Sparkles



When in doubt of what matches what, why not purchase them as a set? Really makes things easier doesn't it babes? Tee-hee. Well, it does for me!

SPOTTED:
My Clothes Affair



Bringing you skinny belts at a complete steal. Only retailing for rm10! That's totally way cheaper than most of the blogshops, no? Woot!

SPOTTED: Bibabot



Toga in pink! Ooo.. me likey! Tee-hee. They even have it in aqua, can? You know what, I actually haven't gotten my very own toga dress yet?! Yikes!

SPOTTED:
Toots



Sine we're all about wild prints this season, why not have more? We now have them printed on scarfs too! They should totally have a zebra print in black and white, no?

SPOTTED: Ultimate Dazzle



Here's another that's a total steal. This one here, going for only rm10 as well! Hmm.. looks like I should totally start a corner for rm10 goodies, can? *giggles*

SPOTTED: Smashing Pit Stop



If casual and simplicity is what you're looking for, then this one here is just right, no? Tee-hee. The assymetrical straps sure does make this dress one of a kind, right?

SPOTTED:
Purple Wardrobe



Talking about wild prints, here are more! On a bikini too, can? *grins* This is just great, we're totally having a wild prints collection of goodies!

SPOTTED: Rosette Couture



This reminds me of... me! Ooops! *shy* But yea, I seem to be always in a rush somewhere and still late for everything. Le sigh..

XOXO,


Your sister in shopping

No comments: