Friday, March 13, 2009

SPOTTED: Simpli-cious



Some high waisted shorts for your perhaps? And is that a bow I see there as well? Tee-hee. Very old school and totally adorable all in one! Woot!

SPOTTED: Eclectic Cut



Yup, yet another kimono inspired top! This time, it comes with a matching black tube with the purchase as well too! Definitely a good bargain there, no?

SPOTTED: Chance



There were the tops. And now we got the dresses! And yes, dual toned once more! Like my total favourite, can? Don't you agree as well too? Tee-hee

SPOTTED: Coach Bargains



The Coach signature hobo bag! Ooo.. I totally love it but am too broke to make purchases at the mo. Boo.. but they're offering for a real fab price babes! Go check it out!

SPOTTED: The Rainbow Fashion *Newbie*



Are those cherries there? Tee-hee. They sure are looking pretty aren't they? I seem to fancy all these contrasting colours these days. They just look really fab to me!

XOXO,

Your sister in shopping

No comments: