Friday, March 27, 2009




A ruffled top and a vest all in one, can? Tee-hee. How fab is that babes? And who would have thought we'd come across such a deal! Woot! I like it!

SPOTTED: Mischief.Inc



There they go again with the bikinis! My, they really have so many it's really spoiling us with choices, no? Thinking of where to go with these already? *winks*

SPOTTED: Rosette Coutures



More tees on the way! And they're here with great bargains as well too, can? Tee-hee. Grab 'em while stocks last babes! We'll always do with some quirky statement tees, no?

SPOTTED: Miss Nineteen



You know what this reminds me of? A pit stop crew, only of course, a sexy one *winks* Don't you think so too? Loving it already babes! Woot!

SPOTTED: It Must Be Paradise



There seems to be plentiful of skirts going round isn't it babes? And I really think it's looking great as well too, no? I love skirts! Especially when they come in all sorts of colours!

SPOTTED: NERDs



We have yet another versatile top! Play around with the straps to make it a different top everyday! Woot! How fab is that, can? Tee-hee

SPOTTED: Blink Blink Corner



Looks a bit tie-dyed to me, but then again, it isn't! I love how the colour plays like that! It has a real awesome effect to it, no? *grins*

SPOTTED: Bodi *Newbie*



And again with more tees! Aww.. look at that snuggly wuggly there already! Ain't he just the cutest thing? That's what I love about tees! You can get anything on it!

XOXO,

Your sister in shopping

No comments: