Thursday, April 30, 2009

SPOTTED: Sara.my



Coach wallets all around! Now personally I prefer those checkbook types but hey this one here, plenty of compartments for your organizing needs!

SPOTTED:
Hugs & Kisses



Yup, you're right! It's a F21 beanie and in purple too. Tee-hee. I ain't too good with 'em head gear but if you're looking for one, this one here might just fill your need!

SPOTTED: Bows Lover



More zipper skirts! *grins* Now I used to have something like that. Darn, should have kept it if I knew zippers were gonna be the trend this tieme round alright!

SPOTTED:
Sleek Sisters



Ooo.. another tiered skirt! I'd say, why not I have a dress code for the upcoming ASD's B'day Bash eh? *grins* Everyone to come in skirts! You never know, you might just win a prize!

SPOTTED: Velvet Ribbon



See, more skirts! We got 'em tiered, with 'em zippers and now with fringe! Ahh.. the joy of the many choices! *giggles* We so gotta have one of every kind, no?

SPOTTED: Shopping Playground



Hey, more wild prints! Well, this one here is a rather mild version I would say but it looks good anyway! A great piece for a black and white affair, can? Tee-hee

SPOTTED: Soul of Charm



A truly colourful affair with this one here alright! Something to cheer your gloomy days? Wear it fun and colourful! Woot! It's amazing what colours can do to your moods babes!

SPOTTED: Whatever Darl



Ooo.. zebra striped leggings, can? Tee-hee. And who would have thought simple leggings could be so fashionable? Now we know to expect more great designs to come!

SPOTTED: Dr. Pizzicato



Now that's one interesting dress there isn't it babes? Tee-hee. A very classy piece of a dual-toned dress there definitely! Don't you think so?

SPOTTED: The Peach Puff



Ahh.. cuffed shorts. It has been a while since I saw any and I totally am in need of shorts! Somehow I just realised how long it has been since I last shopped *grins*

XOXO,

Your sister in shopping

No comments: