Friday, April 24, 2009

Yup, more newbies!

SPOTTED: Threadbarn



Mm.. artsy with this one here alright! A bright yellow against a pair of black leggings. Nicely paired up babe! I certainly would like something like that too!

SPOTTED: Q-losophy



We have 'em leggings which hugs like a second skin. And then we have 'em pants which leaves up freestylin'. Which ones tickle you fancy eh? *grins* I'd say, get the best of both worlds!

SPOTTED: J'adore Fashioun



And what more, a petite plaid spag top! *grins* Ideal for days when the weather is being somewhat nasty, no? And when the rain pours, we can always pair this with a cover up!

SPOTTED: I Love Wonderland



Looks good enough to eat, can? I certainly think so! Especially for a sweet tooth like myself, I totally cannot resist 'em! But they are accessories, bear in mind! Totally adorable ones too!

SPOTTED: Fs One



Oh yes, 'em rompers go! Never had one myself but I sure do like the playful outlook of it alright *winks* Definitely something one should try, no?

SPOTTED: Sukma



More designs available! Now you can have a brand new collection of not just colours but of different designs as well too! More in store, check 'em out!

SPOTTED: VogueDvas



Oh yes, a tube top with extra features is not a tube top extra! But one that is well invested in *winks* Don't you think so too babes? Tee-hee

XOXO,

Your sister in shopping

No comments: