Monday, May 11, 2009

SPOTTED: Alphabet Closet

Ooo.. check out them kitschy designs there babes! Tee-hee. The more the better definitely, no? *grins* And I like it because it's like a work of art on every piece?

SPOTTED: A Fashion Story

Not only does it have a vintage feel but check out the teddy there along with it as well! *giggles* That's just so adorable, no? I'd think so! Hurry to snatch this one before it goes home with someone else!

SPOTTED: Rags & Threads

Oh yes, the return of them messenger bags! And not only so, they're all carrying that vintage outlook there, can? *grins* I loike it already. Don't you? And I was just searching for a new one since my old one has to move on

SPOTTED: XOXO Kiss

Oo.. that biker chick look is so back in the game, can? *grins* Oh my, makes me wanna abandon those comfy hoodies for something like this too. Tee-hee. Going for only rm55!

SPOTTED: The Peach Puff

More skirts for the lovely you! And a touch of vintage/country feel to it too, I'd say, no? Tee-hee. Definitely something to consider now that everyone is wearing a skirt everyday!

SPOTTED: Doublewoot

Aww.. another great piece that looks fab as a bridesmaid dress! And definitely something fab for those who adore white like myself too *giggles* So pweety!

SPOTTED: Pumpkin

Ahh.. more messenger bags are up for grabs! And this time in the shade of classic tan as well too. Ain't that fab? Oh, it's totally restockable so place your orders while you can babes!

SPOTTED: Shopaholics Unite!

Remember their tea party dress? That was like a major sell out, no? And now they have something similar and with a whole lot of buttons as well too! Like so oriental there, can?

SPOTTED: My Kedai Runcit

Check out this collection *giggles* A whole English breakfast set just laid out for you, can? And if you purchase the whole set, you get a better price for it all as well too! Woot!

XOXO,

Your sister in shopping

No comments: