Monday, May 25, 2009

SPOTTED: Apple Cabin

DSC03237

Always like the trench coat look? Well guess what, we can have that same look on a jacket! Something like this is definitely good for the Malaysian weather, can? Tee-hee. I’ma lovin’ this!

SPOTTED: Autumn Closet

P1050366

Ahh.. I’ve been looking all over the place for something like this! And I finally found it! Woot! I love the colour play and how it’s a long top to go with skinnies! Yay! They got other colour combos as well too! Check ‘em out!

SPOTTED: Garde Robe 

1 006

Tee-hee. Yup, it’s those quirky statement tees yet again! Man, we sure don’t get enough of ‘em alright and whoever who started it is a genius! Woot! Totally eye catching on a plain white tee

SPOTTED: Thread Whispers

TW-Clutch1001 light pink

They launched their first batch of goodies! And like, check it out alright. Looking good there as a clutch, can? Better hurry if you want one, while remakes are still available! Don’t wait too long on this one aight

SPOTTED: A Model Studio

ams869b

Aww.. ain’t that just sweet? Tee-hee. I totally am going for the puffy sleeves alright. And it sure has been a while since I saw anything in this pretty shade of pink! Woot! Of course, if you’ve got an overdoes of pink, there’s always other colours to choose from

SPOTTED: Dressing Salad *Newbie*

IMG_4351

A newbie and brand new goodies that comes along with it! Woot! Simple black and white combo sure makes something like this interesting, can? I’m totally game for the black and white feature!

SPOTTED: Eye Catchers

1240819444751416961

I spy with my little eye.. a white bag! And it looks just the perfect size for what I need to keep all my goodies too! Woot! I totally loike this one here alright *grins* What say you? Let’s get more bags!

SPOTTED: Trend Reports

Not your average formal shirt alright. Looking totally fab, no? and make it a mini dress for the petites as well too. Tee-hee. I think this is great babes, no? Something like this sure makes you stand out in the crowd!

SPOTTED: Beauty Paradise

23

And how can we miss out on them shoes? Them studded shoes to be exact *grins* I know you totally cannot resist it. So go ahead and find out more already! Woot! Like, now, now, NOW!

XOXO,

Your sister in shopping

No comments: