Thursday, May 28, 2009

SPOTTED: ESN Clothing

K-008_(m)

Mm.. rose cinchers. I like them already. I’m spotting the white one there which would look fab with my black dress! Or should I go for the one in black, play it subtle? Hmm… choices, choices!

SPOTTED: Lush Serendipity

Image3340

And you’d definitely recognise that anywhere, can? Yup, that’s a Coach inspired bag! And this one here is just one of the many babes. Go check out what other designs they’ve got for you! Woot!

SPOTTED: Soak Republic

p5203476

A new instalment in their new collection. They’re bracelets but not just any kind of course. I especially like the hook there. Really stands out doesn’t it? Bet ‘cha get your girlfriends all asking you where did you get that?! Tee-hee

SPOTTED: A Chic Store

voodoo all

Specially handpicked and imported just for you ladies are these dolls. While they’re not the traditional little teddies and all, these here sure are something. Speaks of your personality or quirky habits, perhaps?

SPOTTED: Beauty Life

eight_cup_water

And for those who frequently sit in the office or have lack of sleep, it’s time to rejuvenate with some of these babes! Speaking of which, I think I need some for myself too! Hmm.. time to shop for myself

SPOTTED: C-Stylish

IMGP2840

Yup, order that Marc Jacobs bag babes! Something like this doesn’t come our way often alright. And better grab the chance while you can! *grins* Don’t say I didn’t warn ya about this *winks*

SPOTTED: Kiss and Tell

11

Lady in red alright! Woot! I’ve always wanted a pair of red heels and this one here with that fab heel there. Oo.. simple irresistible, can? Of course, there are plenty more choices from where that came from Cinderella *winks*

SPOTTED: My Milan

DSC04249

A bag and a matching wallet to go with it! Now that’s what I like! I don’t know about you, but I’ve always found that goodies that match are really awesome! Don’t you think so too babes?

XOXO,

Your sister in shopping

No comments: