Thursday, May 7, 2009

SPOTTED: I Love Lash



Sure is fun seeing so many colours there, no? Tee-hee. And oh, I bet 'cha have plans with how to wear 'em already! Maybe I should consider getting make up booths for the next bazaar, eh?

SPOTTED: White Label



Ooo.. gorgeous beauty there alright *grins* Sure isn't like anything I've come across and definitely worth the moolah spent on this one, can? Tee-hee

SPOTTED: June and August Spree



I used to have something like that but for the life of me, I have no idea what happened to it! Aww .. man. But here it is again! Sure got me fond memories flooding back alright!

SPOTTED: Femme



A checked pussybow dress there alright! Nice and simple look there, isn't it? I'm thinking it would be perfect be it work or play! Versatility is in this dress!

SPOTTED: My Sassy Tank



If you love checks but don't want an overdose of 'em, try something like this one here *grins* This sure is a great match alright and it even comes with the cincher too!

SPOTTED: Little Mizz Petite



Definitely let's dance alright with this sexy-licious piece here *giggles* Unique and perfect for showing off those curves as you hit the dance floor!

XOXO,

Your sister in shopping

No comments: