Friday, May 22, 2009

SPOTTED: My Vintage Garden

Pictures 128 copy

And to think they’re all gone, think again! There are definitely some more of these glad flats alright *grins* Aren’t you glad you found more glads? Note the pun *winks* Available in other colours as well too!

SPOTTED: Motte

DSC00869

Yup, more of them dual toned goodies alright and it doesn’t stop there! Note the cincher? *grins* That’s totally for sale as well too! Get the whole outfit right here babes! Tee-hee

SPOTTED: Kaffeklatchshopping

Fullscreen capture 21052009 113531

Stilettos we’ve seen plenty but some wooden ones like these? *grins* Sure is a first for me and I’ma loving it lots already babes. What say you? Tee-hee. Looking good there already, can?

SPOTTED: Coach Bargains

P5090233

A Coach hobo bag! All goodies are ready stock and no waiting is required. Get your brand new, authentic goodies right here babes! Tee-hee. What are you waiting for? Grab it before it’s all sold!

SPOTTED: Dr. Pizzicato

z2

Ahh.. more abstract art goodies up for grabs, can? *grins* And not only that, it sure does remind me of some high school sweater as well too, no? Tee-hee. I loike it! What about you?

SPOTTED: Baby Be Dazzled

049

More maxi dresses are available for the lovely you. Especially if you’re of model height, these would definitely look fab on you, can? I’ma envy you ladies! I need a couple of inches more!

SPOTTED: Maharani *Newbie*

P5160075

Like I was saying right, more maxi dresses. Tee-hee. I love the variety in colours and designs all over! It’s just fab and there’s something for everyone! We’re always so spoilt for choice!

SPOTTED: Suay Mak Mak

aries_white 

What a lovely dress, can? I think something like this would look fab both for work or for play! Tee-hee. Especially with that funky design there as well too. I love it!

XOXO,

Your sister in shopping

No comments: