Tuesday, June 9, 2009

SPOTTED: Secrets Boutique *Newbie*

sg068a

They sure have an extensive collection there alright! And not only so, they’ve got great sales on the way as well too! Woot! Everyone’s getting in the mood for sales which is a real good deal for us buyers! *grins*

SPOTTED: Yeah Collection *Newbie*

untitled6

Ahh.. more beauty products! I’ve always envied those who have gorgeous eyebrows. And now this is how we can have ‘em! Tee-hee. I’m so wanting to try this one here out already. What say you?

SPOTTED: Crazy Wardrobe

IT Bag

Ooo.. pretty bags up for grabs! Especially the one in pink, can? I loike it! The brighter the better too! Totally stands out in the crowd and also, it’s something other than what we always have, no?

SPOTTED: White Label

trio-2

Ooo.. I totally loike this shade of purple, can? It’s just too gorgeous to resist! Especially when it’s looking like that *grins* What say you? Man, it’s reserved already? Better check if they can restock babes!

SPOTTED: Magico Shoes

C01072_BLUE

Oo.. check out those heels there babes *grins* Sure is looking fab there ain’t it? Tee-hee. Love it when they come up with gorgeous designs like these here. I mean, this is the new shoe age, can?

SPOTTED: A Chic Store

Mingle Light Denim

Denim and buttons sure make a good match! I’m loving this piece here already! Especially because it’s so beautifully matched with the buttons and white there. Don’t you think so too?

SPOTTED: Bambee Dear

zy036%20pink

Nothing beats the sweet halter dress like this one here, can? It’s such a sweet colour and it makes me feel like I’m 16 again! Oh no, did I just admit I’m old? Yikes! Tee-hee

XOXO,

Your sister in shopping

No comments: