Thursday, June 4, 2009

SPOTTED: Ugly Duckling

CreateThumbnail.aspx

Aww.. ain’t that just pretty? And my, do their goodies sell out fast or what! I totally wanted to get this but it’s all gone already! Boo! But hey, not everything’s sold out. check ‘em out for more!

SPOTTED: Kawaii Yakuza

049 red

A red playsuit! Well, I’ll be! A smokin’ hot piece there don’t you think? *grins* Of course, if red’s too much for you, no worries! there are always other colours to choose from too!

SPOTTED: Magico Shoes

C01074_PURPLE

Wedges! And they sure come in a sweet colour, no? Perfect to match with that white dress I got there already. Tee-hee. I’ma so excited when I see shoes now, can? Woot! What say you?

SPOTTED: Unicorn Shoppe

DSC_0750

A two in one is definitely something awesome to own! Great value for money by creating that look in just one piece! Plus, it comes with pockets and a matching belt as well too! Woot!

SPOTTED: Label 8 Clothing

DSC_0714

Now we’ve seen them stonewashed skinnies but what about some stonewashed pinafores? *winks* Yes babes, it’s the new thing in and everyone’s getting a stonewashed piece. What about you?

SPOTTED: Zarfa Wardrobe

vsb23

At first glance, I thought it was a telephone, can? Tee-hee. But nah, looks almost just like one that’s all. And the best part of it all is that it comes in so many colours you have got to like ‘em!

SPOTTED: Dress Cube

1DSC_2145

Abstract and colourful prints all the way babes! Something like this sure reminds me of a Hawaiian theme party! *grins* Totally love it! Imagine sipping on pina coladas and dancing with this. Tee-hee

SPOTTED: SuperRolling

wedges

Wedges! I love them wedges! Makes me look the right height without killing my poor feet too. Tee-hee. And I love it that they are in that denim material as well too, no? *grins* It’s a must have already!

XOXO,

Your sister in shopping     

No comments: