Monday, July 14, 2008

One last post before I hit the bed, aite?

Ahh.. LBD. Or well, not so much in the little department but it is one sexy black dress alright. Fits like a second skin showing off those yummy-licious curves. Mm.. lovely. Bet 'cha wanna own this and dig for events to wear it over and over and over again!

SPOTTED: Oh My Clothes

Kimono inspired tops? How about a kimono inspired dress now? *giggles* yup, that's right. They have got that too and in a whole variety of colours as well! Woot! Especially fancy the sash and how ti criss crosses, no? Totally fab! Get yours today! Woot!

SPOTTED: Charming Pieces

Another bag charm! My, my can this girl come up with new goodies or what. They always look so good that oh my god, makes me wanna have all of 'em! *grins* what's more, the quality of the materials used are awesome, imported goodies nonetheless and the brass charm? Totally dig it!

XOXO,

Your sister in shopping

No comments: