Saturday, August 23, 2008

Accessories! Accessories!

Ahh.. if it isn't more brass goodies and oh my, most are reserved already?! Yikes! They still got this one here though, heart and key! I am like so mad about hearts and keys I have no idea why! But they just look awesome, no? *winks*


SPOTTED: Mimpi

There she goes at it again, making more goodies that are bound to melt your heart. They're so sweet, especially with the "I Love You" postcard there. Excuse me for being dramatic, but hey, I really, really think they're sweet, don't you?


SPOTTED: Diary of a Miniature Enthusiast

Ooo.. more keychains! And this one, of bags, are like so meant for you already, no? *winks* come on, for all you know you have yet to unleash that bag addiction you got there. Tee-hee. Get one already, it's uber cute!


SPOTTED: lil jewelry lover

And to top it off, we have some good 'ol vintage looking rings! Yummy! Sporting something like this on our fingers is sure to do the trick to jazz up the outfit alrighty! And is buttons the trend for rings now?


XOXO,

Your sister in shopping

No comments: