Thursday, September 4, 2008

Flower, flower wan

Ahahahaha. Don't mind me. I ran out of ideas to put for the post titles you see, and I didn't wanna leave it blank. So yea. Oops?

SPOTTED: Tictactoe

There are on a vintage rampage alright. They have loads.. and really, loads is the right word when it comes to their vintage collection. Their latest? Comes with sweet lace and embroidery along the hemline and sleeves too. Get yours before it's too late, you know how it is with their goodies, no?

SPOTTED: Vibrant Swirls

Here's what I like about their little e-shop. They always bring it uber cute prints for their dresses that live up to their e-shop name about the swirls. And love the colours on this one too! *grins*

SPOTTED: d'boolat boutique

Here's another one, but embroidered. Ooo.. pweety... tee-hee. Really sweet can? and the price is fab too! Only for RM 25! That's if no one else has already made their order. So don't say I didn't warn ya on this one aight? *winks*

SPOTTED: be Modeliciouz

Ooo..that's a real sweet piece over there, no? Tee-hee. Like a simple sundress this one is, not only meant for the beach of course, you can wear this everywhere! *grins* I loike it! Reminds me of a carefree spirit!


XOXO,

Your sister in shopping

No comments: