Monday, October 6, 2008

OMG, can you believe it? this top is only going for RM 17! OMG! What a steal, can? she's being so sweet to make you this offer so do not miss out on this opportunity! Don't say I didn't tell you about it now, ya? *winks*

SPOTTED: Soulchic

Hey, she's having the everything for RM 48 deal once more! check out this dress with that sexy bustier top half and the stripes for the lower half. Isn't that fab? *grins* So sexy-licious, no? I'd say definitely! Woot!

SPOTTED: Ultimate Dazzle

Look familiar to you? It does to me. I'm not sure what it's called but I see them everywhere and apparently they are collectors' items, no? Now you can have them as handphone hangers or even as necklaces! Plenty of designs to choose from! While stocks last that is *grins*

SPOTTED: Embellish Me

I don't know about you but these halter tops sure remind me somewhat of the Japanese designs, no? Probably because of the whole empire waisted bit. Just missing those uber huge butterfly sleeves *giggles*

SPOTTED: A Model Studio

Speaking of flutter sleeves, she has some! This one here sure looks like some kimono inspired top, no? Only that this one has lace and it sure looks pretty, can? *grins* I think so too. Hmm.. itching for some already. Tee-hee

SPOTTED: Piercedart

Not only do they bring in gorgeous piercing accessories, they do have other cute accessories as well like this pair of earrings here *grins* So cute, no? They have more and I bet more to come as well! So bookmark them alright? *winks*

XOXO,

Your sister in shopping

No comments: