Saturday, January 3, 2009

SPOTTED: Tictactoe

More ruffles for you? Go to work in style babes. Or even is it isn't for work, this looks good anytime, any day, doesn't it? *grins* Looking good with the denim too!

SPOTTED: Dainty Dresser

A simple V-neck dress? How about that? Lately, I've redeveloped my love for dresses and I think I might just revamped my entire wardrobe with them! *giggles*

SPOTTED: White Label

Oh, isn't this gorgeous? I totally adore white dresses! They look the best don't they? So sweet and this design here sure is something special as well too!

SPOTTED: Lovely Lolitas

Even more floral goodies! My, my, they sure never stop coming, do they? *grins* And I loike them very much! Especially the red one there, perfect for CNY!

SPOTTED: The Cute Closet

A simple white long sleeved shirt? There you have it! And not only that, there is a diamante crown at the back as well too! Woot! isn't that great? An exrta touch for the lovely you!

SPOTTED: Le Femme Fatale

Headbands anyone? They really come in handy you know, keeping those fringe out of the way. Mine's getting a tad bit messy and this is the perfect solution! Else, it looks totally fashionable as well!

SPOTTED: Ancient Orchids

More toga dresses for you! And this time it even comes with a pretty glittery band which you can feel free to hide or snip it off *giggles*

SPOTTED: Shopaholix Bar

Very Gossip Girl schoolgirl skirt there, no? Man, I totally miss wearing mine! Must so dig it out! Tee-hee. And if you wanna get yours better hurry along now before they run out of stock!

SPOTTED: Babyrock *Newbie*

Now, you must be thinking why on earth am I talking about baby clothes?! Now, if you didn't know, there are many young mummies who shop online! And why not shop for your kids if you can, no? *winks*

SPOTTED: Glamville

Looking for a comfy piece? Then this one here sure is the right thing! Along with the hoodie, which I totally love, make this one here yours already!

XOXO,

Your sister in shopping

No comments: