Monday, February 2, 2009


SPOTTED: Excess Baggage *Newbie*



Yet another blogshop that caters just for bags! Ooo.. how we love bags and I totally need a brand new one too! Have you spotted anything you like?

SPOTTED: Apple Cabin



This is sure one unique design and yes, it has a bow as well too! Looks sort of like spidey's web from a certain angle, no? Tee-hee

SPOTTED: Joan Bead Shop



I don't know about you, but I've definitely fallen in love with the clay flowers! They're just way to gorgeous to resist, even though I ain't no accessory junkie!

SPOTTED: Clothes for Fun



You may have missed out at the Absolute Bazaar, but you sure won't miss out on their goodies! They've got more in stock and very limited pieces! So hurry to get your hands on them!

SPOTTED: Luscious Lips



More Smurfs! Oh how I adore them when I was a little kid, not that I can remember how the cartoons were like! Yikes! But they are cute, aren't they? *giggles*

SPOTTED: A Model Studio



Wear your plaids in style babes! Woot! This one here sure is something isn't it? Imagine going to work like this, totally one of a kind yet staying within the dress code boundaries!

SPOTTED: Pins and Pegs



Shinning, shimmering, splendid! Remember these lyrics? *giggles* I totally miss hearing them and they're the exact words to describe this belt isn't it?

XOXO,

Your sister in shopping

No comments: