Thursday, May 14, 2009

Newbies, yet again!

Oh my, what a whole lot of them, can?

SPOTTED: Office Doll

1-2

Bringing them to you at a real STEAL price, these here are branded goodies for a fraction of their original price! Be sure to snap them away before someone else does. I’m pretty sure something there has caught your eye *winks*

SPOTTED: Hide & Chic

DSC_2293web

Leopardy jeopardy! Looks like the hiatus did not kill off the wild prints craze! It’s back here again and looking way better than I’ve ever seen alright. What say you? Tee-hee

SPOTTED: Axxess

IMG_5070

Liking what you see? There’s plenty more from where that came from alright *winks* And we sure don’t see them often as well too babes! Snatch ‘em up fast before they’re all gone! Woot!

SPOTTED: Absolute Secretz

OST1

One of my faves there alright! The toga and my, is it looking fab or what there? Tee-hee. A purple sexy Greek goddess in the making already! Woot! I loike it!

SPOTTED: Emily Laurine

DSCN6453

Oh yes, keep ‘em skinnies rollin’ in babes! Tee-hee. Especially when they don’t cause you to break the bank, you’d probably wanna invest in more than one pair, no? *grins* I would!

SPOTTED: My Beauty Diaries

cool_sake_yeast

Been burning the midnight oil? Spending too much time in the air-conditioned environment? It’s bound to create dry skin, no? Here’s another place where you can rejuvenate yourself! Plenty of masks available, one of every kind to fit every girl out there! Woot!

XOXO,

Your sister in shopping

No comments: