Thursday, May 21, 2009

SPOTTED: Doublewoot

o-style

Oo.. green and black sure makes a striking match there, no? I’m totally loving the fun side of the corporate look there and what more, check out the bag that totally goes with the look! Woot!

SPOTTED: Miirage

DSC07134 copy

More shorts for the hot days! And they sure are looking good in plaids there, no? Tee-hee. Especially because its in white! *grins* Are you lovin’ it already? I am!

SPOTTED: Our Mutual Passion

IMG_6563

Dual tone goodies totally rocks my socks! Tee-hee.I know, I know, I’ve been repeating this for the past 3753945643 posts already but they really are the best kinda goodies around! A perfect outfit, all in one!

SPOTTED: Avenue JV

JV 1002

Sure has been a while since we’ve seen these pretty batwing tops, no? And to see something in purple, that surely is something rare alright! I totally love it! Hurry to get it while stocks last babes!

SPOTTED: Moi Closette

P1030238

Pretty pink flats going for only rm30 a pair! OMG, this is such a steal, no? *grins* Get it babes, while sizes are still available and they won’t be for long babes! *winks*

SPOTTED: Bundle of Joy

DSC01222

Them bf shirts are still around! Woot! This surely is a brand new revolution, the casual, classy and comfy look! *giggles* I so wanna get some for myself as well too! What say you?

SPOTTED: My Secret Dress Room

DSCF4030  

A pretty white dress there, no? *winks* I’d sure think so babes and a scarf like that sure makes a good piece of accessory as well too, no? I loike it, much! Tee-hee

XOXO,

Your sister in shopping

No comments: