Monday, May 18, 2009

SPOTTED: Tinkerbelle *Newbie*

sl hat3

Them fedoras are back in town once more! *grins* I so feel like getting my hands on a few, can? I like this one here. I also like some of the others I saw earlier. Oh my, choices, choices! Which shall it be?

SPOTTED: Jujuwiwitata

IMG_0092

Ooo.. more brass accessories! Necklaces to be exact, they sure are the hot selling items, no? I totally cannot resist getting my hands on them. And to think I didn’t own accessories before I started online shopping! *gasp* What a transformation!

SPOTTED: Beauty Paradise

Sp 128 platform wht 2

Pamper yourself with this pair of platforms here alright *grins* The shoe collection sure is expanding, no? And we sure cannot resist yet another pair! Sooner or later, we’ll all end up with at least 50 pairs of shoes each or more by the time we hit 25! *grins*

SPOTTED: Sealed with a Kiss

ranch boots1

And I was just saying right, more shoes? *winks* Boots with peep toes. Well, I’ll be! This is definitely a first for me, but I bet ‘cha it ain’t the last pair in this awesome design! *giggles* Loving it already! How about you? *winks*

SPOTTED: Daisy Deariesx

DS065

Ahh.. the return of the kimono dresses! And they sure come in very interesting designs alright! All so colourful, you cannot help but wanna get yourself in a piece already! *grins* So hurry along now! Woot!

SPOTTED: Dusty Lace

DSC01116

Awesome headbands up for grabs. Complete with them bling bling there all over the bow, how can you not want it? I’ma so gonna miss Blair ok. Sobs! There should be more of Gossip Girl! *hearts*

SPOTTED: The Stylish Bunny

Untitled-7

I dare you to wear a red fringe dress. Pair it with some stilettos and you’re bound to make heads turn to your direction babes! *grins* What say you? Up for the challenge? *winks* Plus, you’ll totally look hot when you hit the dance floor alright!

XOXO,

Your sister in shopping

No comments: