Friday, June 12, 2009

SPOTTED: Ablinc

DSCN5911 

Now, how many of us out there has got a pair of yellow shoes? They’re totally uncommon but hey, they look really awesome as well too, no? *winks* And this one here’s got the zipper at the back too! Woot!

SPOTTED: Hugs & Kisses

3801 white

Dual toned goodies s’more! And this one here comes with a real sweet bow to it too, can? *grins* I loike them classic black and white dresses! They always remind me of first dates and dances!

SPOTTED: Dusty Lace

DSC01192

Ahh.. those cute necklaces are back in the game once more, no? I like the white elephant there. Tee-hee.So adorable! And it has been a while since we’ve seen these around, can? *winks*

SPOTTED: Gifts Gallore

PIC_0419

Handmade cards as well too! There used to be so many back then and now wow.. I used to make them myself too. Somehow I’ve gotten too lazy at some point in time. Oops! If you love ‘em flowers then this is the place to look for flower themed handmade cards!

SPOTTED: Jadore Fashioun

bandagebandit1

Those bandage skirts by Topshop sure brought the world a new craze! And now we’re all lovin’ it and getting more of it as well too! Hey, I want one as well too! Gimme, gimme more! Tee-hee

SPOTTED: Bambee Dear

3802%20light%20blue

Some plaids mixed with blue. Mm.. who would have thought this would make such a fab combo, can? Tee-hee. Sure is a sweet piece here alright. I totally wouldn’t mind something like this at all! *grins*

SPOTTED: Mischief Inc

IMG_6729

And not to forget them bikinis! Gucci in pink! *giggles* Sure is a rare one for me alright. And these here are more casual than the string bikinis but still does the job fine! Woot!

XOXO,

Your sister in shopping     

No comments: