Monday, June 8, 2009

SPOTTED: Dollhouse Avenue

IMG_4172

Woohoo! More wild prints up for grabs! And they sure are looking as sexy as ever. Wonder who came up with the idea to have wild prints goodies? They’re such a huge hit since, forever!

SPOTTED: Ablinc

DSCN4143

Bags! Man, those slings are sure getting to me. I feel like I wanna start collecting more again, considering my old ones are totally worn off by now. Tee-hee. Plus they’ve got this classy touch to it as well too, no?

SPOTTED:  Hugs & Kisses

jcbg

And on the roll of more bags, we’ve got some Juicy as well too. And whoa.. they sure are selling fast! There’s only the black one here left, can? Hurry if you wanna get your hands on some already!

SPOTTED:  Ciel de Mode

DSC00617

Remember these? I sure do love them. They’re the most comfy pair of pants I own, other than my denims of course. Tee-hee. Plus, they’ve got so many colours to choose from as well too. Woot! I loike!

SPOTTED: The Bead Pot

E41pearlycream

Now if all you want is a pair of pearly whites, you’ve got them here alright *grins* Sure is looking pure and dainty with this one here. Perfect for that birthday dinner already, can? Tee-hee

SPOTTED: Le Femme Fatale

451-1

Another one from Juicy! I loike! Check out the charms they’ve got there. So pretty and detailed, no? Tee-hee. They’ve got so many you just wanna keep collecting more and more too!

SPOTTED: Midnight Carnivale

SDC11092

The sun is up, the summer time is here. And what’s looking good is a halter top to match that gorgeous bikini there, no? *grins* I’ma loving summer time and the fashion it brings!

SPOTTED: Room 8008

kk2

Here’s another that’s perfect for the beach as well too! Woot! Check out them prints and it’s all flowy mowy *giggles* Now all you need is a pair of flip flops, sandals and shades! Yay! Perfecto!

SPOTTED: The Recessionista

checkeredbf

And of course, them bf shirts? Who could possibly forget about that one there eh? Especially when they’re in the warm colours of summer time as well too! Woot! I loike it! I loike it much!

XOXO,

Your sister in shopping    

No comments: