Wednesday, June 3, 2009

SPOTTED: Tipsy Gypsy *Newbie*

DSCF3352

There sure is something about hearts and babes, no?  I don’t know about you but it sure is a go-go for me alright! Especially when it’s in pink, can? *winks* Better hurry to own it before someone else does!

SPOTTED: Qlasiq

BAJU12

Polka dottie sure brings back a retro feel and I dunno why it always makes me feel like dancing! A great match with my polka dottie pumps to! Tee-hee. What about you? *grins*

SPOTTED: Our Beauty Diary

DSC03402

Them MAC goodies are back on the shelf, this time with more choices than before as well too! *grins* Going for prices you wouldn’t find in stores, you better grab this opportunity while stocks last!

SPOTTED: House of Beauty

top LH7061b

Nothing like a simple blouse with a bow, can? I reckon this piece here is good for both work and play! Love them versatile clothes already. Perhaps it’s more relevant now that I’m working and all that too!

SPOTTED: Twilight Preorder

Y618Black

Oh yea, baby! Gimme that jumpsuit anytime! *grins* Sure is a sporty piece and totally shows off that figure all at the same tieme too! Now that’s a fab piece there to own isn’t it? *winks* I’d sure think so!

XOXO,

Your sister in shopping

No comments: