Monday, September 8, 2008

AMS: Updates and Euphoria Report!

Did you attend it?? I did! Pity I couldn't make it for One Night Spend too. Despite the emo and gloomy weather (I was like pls stop raining!! In the end I decided ahh.. what the heck, I shall just grab me umbrella, ella, ella..), the response was pretty good! Come on, there were two fitting rooms only, and I kinda like had to wait for my turn you know.

Check it out!

And here's what I managed to get:

*giggles* I was kinda broke you see, or else I would have come home with more! And I also got there pretty late... Darn, shouldn't have waited for the rain to stop!

And.. don't forget they have updates for you too!

Hey another kimono inspired top? I didn't see that. Hmm.. And more off shoulder goodies too!

Just a sneak peek, check 'em out for more!

XOXO,

Your sister in shopping

No comments: