Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Dear all, please spare a few moments for this


Ok, ok, I know this is a review blog… but you know. Sometimes we do other things besides shopping, no?

LOST

NAME: SHAGGY

BREED: AUSTRALIAN SILKY TERRIER

SEX: MALE

AGE: 2 YEARS 6 MONTHS OLD

WEIGHT: 4.2 KG

COLOUR: SILVERISH GREY

LAST SEEN: AROUND SS19, SUBANG JAYA


If found, please contact the owner ASAP: 012 407 9858

REWARD WILL BE GIVEN!!

**********

So babes and dudes, do keep a look out for this doggie k? I know not everyone is a dog lover, some are afraid of them but just think if your beloved pet got lost how would you feel?

I go insane when something happens to my fluffies (er, that's hamsters to you), so I'm sure we all got our soft spots for the furries and fluffies. If you see this sweet pea, do contact the owner yea?

XOXO,

Your sister in shopping

2 comments:

sOnIa said...

babe , ur blog is really helpful =D

Your sister in shopping said...

Sonia: Thanks babe! I try to be =)