Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Hoodies! I Love 'em too bits I tell ya. I got a few and I still want more. And in sweet pink? Gimme! Gimme! I want like one of each colour can? Don't you? *giggles*

SPOTTED: Sara.my

Go to work in style, or well, go anywhere in style with this piece here. Ruffles and lace sure makes a top like this look sweet, no? Go show off your girly girl side already!

SPOTTED: Forever Boutique

Another lacey piece, only this time its ¾ sleeved! *giggles* and it's slightly puffed at the elbows too. How cute is that right? Tee-hee. Lace lovers, here's the thing for you!

SPOTTED: Princess Boutique

Go vintage, the BF style! That's right, if you just have way too many dresses, then hey go vintage in style alright? *grins* comes along with a skinny belt to match it with as well! How fab!

SPOTTED: Bling2bling

More charmbracelets! Seriously, they can come in all sorts of designs and well, it just doesn't stop! We had 'em with charms and now we have 'em just simple. Ahh.. I love simple stuff like these! Tee-hee

SPOTTED: Miho Mina Little Boutique

Ring watches! Who would have thought they could fit a watch on a ring! Whoever thought of it must be genius. Like hey, its so tiny you wouldn't even notice it but it definitely is useful! *grins*

XOXO,

Your sister in shopping

No comments: