Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ok.. I'm kinda freaked out with the amount of emails.. anyhow, am trying my best to review all!

P.S. wanted to go for the Absolute Bazaar (which I heard was blast!) but too bad was caught up. Sorry peeps..

SPOTTED: Adornment Alley

Ahh.. something for the men this time. tapers that look very oriental yet somewhat has got a sexy touch to it indeed *grins* Not exactly well literate in this field myself but hey, if piercings accessories you're looking for, here is where you can find some!

SPOTTED: A Fashion Story

Ooo.. something for the ladies! I always thought necklaces with tags like these look cute. Somehow it makes everything more fun ya know? Some days we just wanna have fun and stay off the sparkly bits

SPOTTED: Think Glamz

Hmm.. and I thought coin purses were so like yester-year but guess again! They seem to be appearing everywhere now, no? *giggles* I think they are gonna be the next big comeback, can? totally cute they are!

SPOTTED: Ultimate Dazzle

More bears! Btw, I've been meaning to like find out what they are called. I see them everywhere! And I just don't know what they are called! Anyways babes wouldn't you wanna have a collection of these hanging off your mobile? I find it rather cute!

SPOTTED: The Bling Bling Shop

For more piercings accessories, get them here! This one says: Girls Rule! Alright! *pumps fist in the air* Tee-hee. Come on, we girls sure are a great bunch aren't we? Not that I'm sexist but I'm proud to be one! So go show off with something like this already!

SPOTTED: Klasiq

Tired of the cinchers? Why not get some skinny belts instead? And these aren't the usual neon coloured ones, it's the classic black for you! Totally versatile, can? get it now, before they're gone!

SPOTTED: The Kooky Thing

They sure bring in one of a kind goodies alright. This time with these shoes? Totally glam, can? They got the peep toes and in gold. Ahh.. definitely something to add to the collectieon alright

SPOTTED: A Chic Store

And if you insist of having more cinchers, yes, here are more for you! Shaped like leaf petals and a little ring in the middle, this one here sure speaks for itself alright. Only one left though, so hurry before it's gone!

XOXO,

Your sister in shopping

No comments: