Tuesday, May 26, 2009

SPOTTED: Dr. Pizzicato

z5

Colours sure do make me happy! Especially when I see them in the morning, it totally makes my day! As much as I adore white, I love it more with splashes of colours all over it *grins* What about you?

SPOTTED: Le Femme Fatale

441-1

Aww.. ain’t that sweet? A Tiffany & Co. inspired locket, can? I’ve always have something about lockets and hey, speaking of which I might really wanna start a new collection of lockets! Woot!

SPOTTED: Topsy-Turvee

TSTV0082_red

And even more abstract art! I loike it! Bring more colours, bring them loud, bring them funky, bring it all to me *grins* I’ma little hyper today, as you can see. Tee-hee. We all need some energy to start off the day, no?

SPOTTED:  I Love Lash

IMG_5860

And I was just talking about colours lighting up my day, can? Well, you so gotta check this one out then! Woot! Something like this sure is gonna make someone go ga-ga! Lots to experiment with!

SPOTTED: Lush Serendipity

Image3303

More shoes! Man, I wonder where does she get all these shoes from?! And they’re all looking really fab as well too, can? Making me go rather broke as well too. Be it for work or for play, she’s got so many designs you’ll be totally spilt for choice!

SPOTTED: Room 8008

shoes

And check this pair out. Ain’t it just the sweetest? In baby pink and with bling bling and also that ribbon there? Aww.. sure is something I would wanna own too! Woot! Hurry before it’s all gone babes!

SPOTTED: Windy *Newbie*

DSC00157

Dresses, dresses with all kinds of prints. She’s bringing you more classical goodies with a mix of black and white in all sorts of prints, can? *grins* What say you? Go check it out already! Woot!

SPOTTED: Princess Feverlicious

IMAG0155

Are you a girl for the shimmers and blings? If you are then something like this one here is sure to make you squeal! Tee-hee. Yup, it’s a Emporio Armani bag complete with the logo on the zipper too! Woot!

XOXO,

Your sister in shopping

No comments: