Friday, May 8, 2009

SPOTTED: My Secret Garden



Like everyone's going gaga over the whole Chanel inspired quilted bag frenzy, no? I remember it started late 2008 and now its hitting nearly mid-09 and it's still up for grabs! Woot!

SPOTTED: Daisy Deariesx



For those of you who are looking for jackets, why not try something in gold like this one here? *grins* Totally something new to try, can? And oh, join the contest she's having too!

SPOTTED: Shiny Lovey *Newbie*



They're definitely shiny alright with these designs here. This is just one out of the many that are available! Go check out other bling blings they've got in store!

SPOTTED: 4 U Only *Newbie*



Ahh.. coin purses. It sure has been a while since I last saw any like these. Tee-hee. Always the stylistas when you're carrying one of these, no? *winks*

SPOTTED: Fruity Sensation



The return of the versatile tops! In all basic colour shades for your liking! Personally, I like this one best! But I've also got my eye on the blue one there and oh, the pink one! Spoilt for choice!

XOXO,

Your sister in shopping

No comments: